Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Vincenzo Gianferrari Pini <vi...@praxis.it> on 2003/05/08 16:50:10 UTC

RE: extreme processor usage

Noel,

I confirm after running several hours with <deliveryThreads> set to 5 that bug #19418 ("100 processor usage if RemoteDelivery uses more then 1 thread") seems to have been solved in James Version 2.1.3a4 (second post).

Thank you,

Vincenzo

Re: extreme processor usage

Posted by Marco Tedone <mt...@jemos.org>.
I could confirm it, as i'm running this version and everything now seems to
work greatly.

Marco

RE: extreme processor usage

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.