Posted to user@shiro.apache.org by "Nguyen, Olivier" <Ol...@am.sony.com> on 2013/05/06 21:06:32 UTC

Grails application without a DB to store users

Hi all,

We are having a grails app using Shiro and do not connect directly to a DB. We have a custom User class that inherits from the SimpleAccount class.

Because there is no DB (I uninstalled the hibernate plugin and removed the DataSource.groovy), when I start the app, the grails run-app commands returns me this message and the app fails to start:

Caused by MappingException: Could not determine type for: org.apache.shiro.util.ByteSource, at table: user, for columns: [org.hibernate.mapping.Column(credentials_salt)]

Anyone ran into this issue before?

Thanks,

Olivier