Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Richard Huegill <ri...@pinnaclesoftware.com.au> on 2004/06/17 06:18:00 UTC

How do you use selection lists in Flow.

We are attempting to use a selection list in flow script, that are we want to populate from java code.
Is there an easy way in flow of populating a widget from a collection of java beans.
I've seen lots of examples of

var states = {"" : ""}
showform(url, {"states" : states);

but we have a number of dynamic lists that are generated, and so I'm not sure if this approch works.

I've seen code that looks like

widget.setSelectionList(anObject, "value", "label");

but can't find any examples of how to create the 'anObject' in the correct form to be able to be used from teh flowscript.

Thanks in advance.

Richard