Posted to docs@cocoon.apache.org by st...@outerthought.org on 2003/04/09 12:00:03 UTC

[WIKI-UPDATE] CInclude Wed Apr 9 12:00:02 2003

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=CInclude , version: 7 on Wed Apr  9 09:41:01 2003 by TimGoodwin

+ !Advanced use
- ----
+ In {{cocoon-2.0.4}}, only the basic CInclude transformer described above is available.  Development versions (see [WhereToGet21Dev]) add a new element, __<cinclude:includexml>__, which is described in the [Cocoon documentation|http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/userdocs/transformers/cinclude-transformer.html].
- I've got a basic CInclude transformer working.  I'm trying to make things a little more exciting.  The [Cocoon documentation|http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/userdocs/transformers/cinclude-transformer.html] appears to bear little resemblance to the CInclude transformer shipped with {{cocoon-2.0.4}}.  The latter only recognizes the {{include}} tag - not {{includexml}} - and I don't think it supports {{configuration}} at all.
-
- OK, on further digging, it seems that the enhanced functionality is in the
- CVS version, but not the 2.0.4 release.  I'm definitely going to need this soon, so my next question: where can I get a development release of Cocoon?  All the links from the [Dev snapshots|http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/mirror.cgi] page point to empty directories!  Nor can I find any information on anonymous CVS access...
-
- Tim Goodwin 2003-04-03
-
- See [WhereToGet21Dev] -- [BertrandDelacretaz]
-