Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/18 09:59:33 UTC

[MEETUP] Wicket 7 & Java 8 migration party 27 november in Deventer (NL)

This is a gentle reminder for this event:

At our local meetup in Deventer (http://meetup.com/DEVdev) we wanted
to host a Wicket 7 migration party where you can bring your laptop and
your source code and join the fun of developing with Wicket 7! And
while we're at it, we'll be discussing Java 8 opportunities as well!

Some of our Wicket experts will be standing by to help you bring your
app to 2015.

Attending is free, registration necessary (registration closes on
Tuesday 24 November).

It is a Dutch meetup, but we do speak some stone coal English, and if
you wish the presentation can be done in English(-ish)

Register now at http://www.meetup.com/DEVdev/events/226159721/

See you there!