Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Hadrian Zbarcea <hz...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/12 22:51:48 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.0-M1

The first milestone build of Camel 2.0, apache-camel-2.0-M1, is out
with an absolute record 368 new features, improvements and bug fixes.
With the exception of very late additions that we'll iron out in the
next release 2.0-M1 is impressively stable.  Most of the API changes
from the 1.x line are already made, so we do not anticipate
significant API changes on the 2.x line from here on.

Please find the distro here:
http://people.apache.org/~hadrian/apache-camel-2.0-M1/maven2/

The tarballs are here
http://people.apache.org/~hadrian/apache-camel-2.0-M1/maven2/org/apache/camel/apache-camel/2.0-M1/

Please vote to approve this release binary.  While only the PMC votes
are binding we encourage all community members to try it out and cast
their vote.  Your opinion is highly valued and appreciated!

[ ] +1 Release the binary as Apache Camel 2.0-M1
Vote is open for 72 hours.

Here's my +1
Hadrian

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.0-M1

Posted by Hadrian Zbarcea <hz...@gmail.com>.
Thanks to all who voted.

The vote passes with:
[7] +1s: bsnyder, wtam, janstey, davclaus, ningjiang, jstrachan, hadrian
[0] -1 s.

I will publish the kits in the main repository and complete the
release process today.

Hadrian

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.0-M1

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Mar 12, 2009 at 3:53 PM, Hadrian Zbarcea <hz...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Resending to the right list.  Sorry for the duplicate post.
> Hadrian
>
> On Mar 12, 2009, at 5:51 PM, Hadrian Zbarcea wrote:
>
>> The first milestone build of Camel 2.0, apache-camel-2.0-M1, is out with
>> an absolute record 368 new features, improvements and bug fixes.
>> With the exception of very late additions that we'll iron out in the next
>> release 2.0-M1 is impressively stable.  Most of the API changes from the 1.x
>> line are already made, so we do not anticipate significant API changes on
>> the 2.x line from here on.
>>
>> Please find the distro here:
>> http://people.apache.org/~hadrian/apache-camel-2.0-M1/maven2/
>>
>> The tarballs are here
>>
>> http://people.apache.org/~hadrian/apache-camel-2.0-M1/maven2/org/apache/camel/apache-camel/2.0-M1/
>>
>> Please vote to approve this release binary.  While only the PMC votes are
>> binding we encourage all community members to try it out and cast their
>> vote.  Your opinion is highly valued and appreciated!
>>
>> [ ] +1 Release the binary as Apache Camel 2.0-M1
>> [ ] -1 Veto the release (provide specific comments)
>> Vote is open for 72 hours.

+1

Bruce
);'