Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Kévin Sailly <ke...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/21 12:07:56 UTC

Re: ofbiz build fails

Hello,

I have face the same problem and found a solution by simply extracting the
added variable to a temporary variable.

my java version is:
java version "1.6.0_17"
OpenJDK Runtime Environment (IcedTea6 1.7.1) (fedora-36.b17.fc12-x86_64)

The version is the same as Rohit, but it did not works for me... so I think
that may be this error is introduce by OpenJDK?

Anyway, modifying the code of ProductSearchSession.java :
featureCountList.add(UtilMisc.toMap("productFeatureId", (String)
searchResult.get("pfacProductFeatureId"), "productFeatureTypeId", (String)
... ;

by :
Map<String, String> e = UtilMisc.toMap("productFeatureId", (String)
searchResult.get("pfacProductFeatureId"), "productFeatureTypeId", (String)
searchResult.get("pfcProductFeatureTypeId"), "description", (String)
searchResult.get("pfcDescription"), "featureCount", Long.toString((Long)
searchResult.get("featureCount")));
featureCountList.add(e);

The same in InvoiceServices.java remplacing :
invoicesCreated.add(UtilMisc.toMap("commissionInvoiceId",invoiceId,
"salesRepresentative ",partyIdBillFrom));

by :
Map<String, String> e = UtilMisc.toMap("commissionInvoiceId",invoiceId,
"salesRepresentative ",partyIdBillFrom);
invoicesCreated.add(e);

All this makes OFBiz compiling fine for me.

Hope this will help.

Bye,
Kévin

Re: ofbiz build fails

Posted by Kévin Sailly <ke...@gmail.com>.
Hello Jacques,

Yes it is, after the changes I made, it start well.

I have some other things to check for now but my computer is out of order
for the moment.

Kévin

Re: ofbiz build fails

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.