Posted to log4cxx-user@logging.apache.org by Andrew La Motte-Mitchell <dr...@hotmail.com> on 2007/07/11 19:25:14 UTC

New information on next release?

Hello!

I have just joined the list, and I beg your forgiveness if I'm posting this
question on the wrong list (please redirect me if I am).  I know this is a
tired question, but I'm wondering if a new release can be expected in the
near future. I looked through the archive, and I see that folks looked
optimistic that there'd be a release in March.... but now that we're in July
I thought I'd pose the question again.

I appreciate your help,

Andrew

Local listings, incredible imagery, and driving directions - all in one
place! http://maps.live.com/?wip=69&FORM=MGAC01

Re: New information on next release?

Posted by Curt Arnold <ca...@apache.org>.
On Jul 11, 2007, at 12:25 PM, Andrew La Motte-Mitchell wrote:

> Hello!
>
> I have just joined the list, and I beg your forgiveness if I'm
> posting this question on the wrong list (please redirect me if I
> am).  I know this is a tired question, but I'm wondering if a new
> release can be expected in the near future. I looked through the
> archive, and I see that folks looked optimistic that there'd be a
> release in March.... but now that we're in July I thought I'd pose
> the question again.
>
> I appreciate your help,
>
> Andrew

Still good intentions to at least get a release candidate together
soon.  I've been gone this week and was hoping to get to it next week.