Posted to pluto-dev@portals.apache.org by Elliot Metsger <em...@jhu.edu> on 2008/03/02 19:53:07 UTC

Pluto 1.1.5 release

All,

I'm working towards cutting a 1.1.5 release of Pluto.  All issues for
1.1.5 have been resolved.

If there's anything else people would like to get resolved please let me
know.

Absent any concerns, I'll be posting a candidate early this week.

Elliot

Re: Pluto 1.1.5 release

Posted by Elliot Metsger <em...@jhu.edu>.
After some bungling with the release plugin, the tag's been cut and the
builds posted.  I updated the Wiki with some changes to the release
process (specifically I did not use 'release:perform' - I manually
deployed the artifacts, did _not_ regenerate the website, and manually
produced the assemblies/distributions).

Best,
Elliot

Re: Pluto 1.1.5 release

Posted by Elliot Metsger <em...@jhu.edu>.

Re: Pluto 1.1.5 release

Posted by Elliot Metsger <em...@jhu.edu>.
Great,

ben@netsos.com wrote:
>> All,
>>
>> I'm working towards cutting a 1.1.5 release of Pluto.  All issues
>> for 1.1.5 have been resolved.
>>
>> If there's anything else people would like to get resolved please
>> let me know.
>>
>> Absent any concerns, I'll be posting a candidate early this week.
>>
>> Elliot
>>

> Elliot,
>
> I as I am sure you've noticed, I posted a few issues that I had with
> 1.1.x branch.  Most of all I'm hoping that the fix for the session
> invalidation problem that crops in Jetty can be applied if possible.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Ben

Re: Pluto 1.1.5 release

Posted by be...@netsos.com.
> All,
>
> I'm working towards cutting a 1.1.5 release of Pluto.  All issues for
> 1.1.5 have been resolved.
>
> If there's anything else people would like to get resolved please let me
> know.
>
> Absent any concerns, I'll be posting a candidate early this week.
>
> Elliot

Elliot,

Re: Pluto 1.1.5 release

Posted by Eric Dalquist <er...@doit.wisc.edu>.
I'll grab the latest build and do some testing with uPortal later today
and Monday and let you know if there are any issues. Thanks for heading
the 1.1.5 release Elliot.

-Eric