Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Trygve Laugstøl <tr...@apache.org> on 2006/07/05 12:41:20 UTC

Re: extending Modello

Tony Hillerson wrote:
> For a flash or flex project using java it's a common need to generate DTOs
> in both java and actionscript. I want to write the modello plugin to do
> that, but I'm not sure where to start. Can anyone point me in the right
> direction? Source for the modello plugin and the different parsers would be
> nice.

Modello is a separate project on Codehaus [1]. It has its own set of
mailing lists that you might want to subscribe to.

> A more general question is: Are the sources for the common plugins
> available? I'm having trouble tracking them down. I'd just like to have a
> look at a few Mojos to recognize how things are usually done.

The Maven project itself has a few plugins available from [2] and there
is a few hosted at the Mojo project[3]. Some projects also host their
own plugins, the group id should be a hint as to where they come from.

[1]: http://modello.codehaus.org
[2]: https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/plugins
[3]: http://mojo.codehaus.org

--