Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Joris Wijlens <jo...@nxp.com> on 2006/12/14 12:38:59 UTC

selectmany not accepting java.util.Set

Hi,

Why don't selectmany components accept java.util.Set and do they accept
java.util.List?

And what do I have to do if I don't want to change al my sets to lists?

Thanks anyway,

Joris wijlens

Re: selectmany not accepting java.util.Set

Posted by Joris Wijlens <jo...@nxp.com>.
Hi,

Thanks for your answer.

As far as i understand both solutions are read only. Is this correct?

But I am using the set like this:

<t:selectManyCheckbox value="#{domainModelObject.set}">
</t:selectManyCheckbox>

I also want to write on the set.

Thanks anyway,

Joris Wijlens

"Matthias Wessendorf" <ma...@apache.org>
Sent by:
mwessendorf@gmail.com
Please respond to
"MyFaces Discussion" <us...@myfaces.apache.org>

"MyFaces Discussion" <us...@myfaces.apache.org>
cc

Subject
Re: selectmany not accepting java.util.Set
Classification

here is a blog from Adam Winer, jsf eg

http://sfjsf.blogspot.com/2006/03/usings-sets-with-uidata.html

http://www.jroller.com/page/mert?entry=settolistpropresolver_for_jsf_el

--
Matthias Wessendorf
http://tinyurl.com/fmywh

further stuff:
mail: mwessendorf-at-gmail-dot-com

Re: selectmany not accepting java.util.Set

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.

Posted by Andrew Robinson <an...@gmail.com>.