Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by JiaTao Tao <ta...@gmail.com> on 2020/11/03 02:35:40 UTC

Could someone please take a look at mr PR, thanks

Here I fix a potential NPE and contributed my patch, but no one reviewed
after several months (https://github.com/apache/flink/pull/12702), this PR
has conflicts, so I pull a new one (
https://github.com/apache/flink/pull/13836), would someone be nice to take
a look at this?

Regards!

Aron Tao

Re: Could someone please take a look at mr PR, thanks

Posted by JiaTao Tao <ta...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jark
Thanks a lot!

Regards!