Posted to users@archiva.apache.org by Cliff <cc...@gbg.com> on 2007/04/30 22:30:30 UTC

The repository is not yet indexed

I am a potential new Archiva user. I tried it out a few months ago where I
downloaded and built from source and ran it on my developer machine. I was
overly impressed with it's featureset and so were my colleagues. I later
tried installing it on our build server which currently runs an old version
of Maven-proxy and had trouble. I just tried building and installing again
this morning and I'm stuck on the above error. I config'ed the index to
point to ~/repositories/indexes and ran it. I figured it would take a moment
but I've had it running all day and I still get the same error. FWIW I
followed the directions on building from source and installing word for
word. I am running it on a Fedora Core 2 box with JDK5 and from behind an
authenticating HTTP proxy if that helps any. Please advise.

Cliff
http://codeforfun.wordpress.com