Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org> on 2007/07/10 02:25:05 UTC

[ApacheDS] server.xml file - which is most up to date?

Hi all,

I know a few changes have occurred to the server.xml that improve it's
readibility over the
past few months and we have two copies in the apacheds project for it.  Just
wondering
which is the most up to date since SVN is just spewing mad differences
between the
two URLs below:

svn diff
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/apacheds/trunk/server-installers/src/main/installers/server.xml

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/apacheds/trunk/server-main/server.xml

I'll for the moment presume that both are the same and SVN is just screaming
about things
like whitespace.  If this is or is not the case can someone give me an
update?

Thanks,
Alex