Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by harry <ha...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/01 00:21:50 UTC

Re: Is jdk required?

This is the link which i found.
http://activemq.apache.org/getting-started.html#GettingStarted-WindowsBinaryInstallation
<http://activemq.apache.org/getting-started.html#GettingStarted-WindowsBinaryInstallation>
*
Section: Pre-Installation Requirements
Environment:
Java Developer Kit (JDK)  JDK 1.7 (1.6 for version <=5.10.0)

*

Thanks for the clarification. I figured out the actual problem which was my
client/server VM clocks were not in sync causing message expiration.

Thanks again,
Hareesh

Re: Is jdk required?

Posted by Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>.
I've updated the content on the wiki (
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ACTIVEMQ/Getting+Started); it
should be automatically pushed to the web site within a day.