Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Thibault Le Meur <Th...@supelec.fr> on 2012/04/02 10:01:16 UTC

Re: RTMPS, error while starting red5

Le 30/03/2012 19:52, Maxim Solodovnik a écrit :
> great
> I'll update the documentation
> at http://incubator.apache.org/openmeetings/RTMPSAndHTTPS.html

Thanks,
Not however that this page is not working for the latest stable version
available on code.google.com (openmeetings_1_9_1_r4707.zip
<http://code.google.com/p/openmeetings/downloads/detail?name=openmeetings_1_9_1_r4707.zip&can=2&q=>),
because the default RTMPS section is "faulty". It works ok with the
default RTMPS section from the Apache Incubator SVN trunk.

Regards,
Thibault

Re: RTMPS, error while starting red5

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Thibault,

can you please check if ScreenSharing over rtpms works for you?
Unfortunately I'm unable to test it since I have no site with valid
certificate.

Thanks in advance

--
WBR