Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by Flavio Junqueira <fp...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2014/06/24 16:41:19 UTC

Failing test

I can't remember if we have a jira for this test that is continuously failing:

org.apache.zookeeper.server.quorum.StandaloneDisabledTest.startSingleServerTest

Does anyone know?

-Flavio

Re: Failing test

Posted by Flavio Junqueira <fp...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
I've noticed it is patch available, I'll have a look... Thanks, Michi!

-Flavio

Re: Failing test

Posted by Michi Mutsuzaki <mi...@cs.stanford.edu>.

Re: Failing test