Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Michael O'Cleirigh <mi...@rivulet.ca> on 2010/08/17 03:04:27 UTC

/var is full on wicketsuff.org

Hello,

Hudson on wicketstuff.org is failing to build anything because of a lack
of temporary space.  I created a job to run nightly and attempt to clean
up some space.  Normally I have seen the local repository grow very
large but in this case cleaning it doesn't work.

I did a df -kh and was able to see that the /var partition is the one
with issues and is full at 104% (with -135M free).

Could I get a hint on the location that needs to be cleaned up and how
it is related to hudson?

The build works to download the source, build and install the artifacts
but during deploy it hits /var in a way I can't figure out.

For example:
http://wicketstuff.org/hudson/job/Wicket%20Stuff%20Core%20Parent%20%28wicket%201.4-SNAPSHOT%29/lastFailedBuild/console

I read about a log rolling issue that existed in the past.  If this is
still present perhaps a script can be created and called from the hudson
job to periodically reclaim space from /var.

Thanks for your help and let me know if there is anything I can do to
resolve this issue,

Mike

Re: /var is full on wicketsuff.org

Posted by Johan Compagner <jc...@gmail.com>.