Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by "Campbell. Rory (LIT)" <Ro...@Liberty-IT.co.uk> on 2017/10/05 14:48:02 UTC

FedAuth Cookie

My JMeter test connects to Sharepoint but when I run it the next day for example it fails. I check the fedauth cookie being sent in the JMeter test and it doesn't match the fedauth cookie that I get when I connect to Sharepoint manually. I can't find anywhere in the preceding requests where the fedauth cookie is generated

Has anyone worked on connecting to Sharepoint using JMeter and using a fedauth cookie and if so how can I find out where it is generated each time so my test can be dynamic and I don't have to update it manually with a different fedauth cookie value each time?

Thanks,

Rory Campbell
Senior Software Engineer in Test
Liberty Information Technology  |  USCM - Claims
Internal: 69277  |  External: +44(0)2890 445277