Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Ming Cheung <mi...@us.ibm.com> on 2006/07/17 22:46:55 UTC

Following-up: Java 2 Security with doPrivileged contructs

JIRA issue Axis2-884 appears to be the same type of problem that I'm
having, so, since nobody responded to my previous posts and since the bug
is unassigned, I'll take a look at it.  I don't believe that try/catch
blocks are the proper solution, but instead think that the code needs to
have doPrivileged blocks sprinkled throughout and maybe some manipulation
of the Security Manager will be needed as well.  Can anyone think of any
issues with that approach?  If not, I'll proceed and attach the diffs to
the JIRA issue when I'm done.

Ming Cheung

Re: Following-up: Java 2 Security with doPrivileged contructs

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
+1 please go ahead ming

-- dims