Posted to dev@velocity.apache.org by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@adeptra.com> on 2002/07/23 06:47:38 UTC

Velocity v1.3.1 Release Candidate 1

There is a RC now of 1.3.1 available that fixes the introspection problem
that was discovered after the release.

If this could be tested by anyone affected by templates not working in 1.3
(as compared to 1.2), that would be spiffy.

If no reports of problems, will be a 1.3.1 release Real Soon Now.

--
Geir Magnusson Jr.
Research & Development, Adeptra Inc.

Re: Velocity v1.3.1 Release Candidate 1

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@adeptra.com>.
On 7/23/02 3:03 AM, "Skondras P." <pa...@hq.acn.gr> wrote:

> Hi all again
>
> My problem is fixed with the new release.
>
> But in the log i get
>
> ASTMethod.execute() : exception from introspection :
> java.lang.NullPointerException
>
> lots of it with no line information in the vm
> I don't see anything wrong in the template and the vm is rendered ok.

Good one.  Will fix.  I think I know where it must be...

> Any hints
>
> Sorry Geir for keeping you away from your wife with these requests

( :)  not a problem)

Posted by Stephen Haberman <st...@chase3000.com>.
Any chance we can get that PropertiesUtil patch I submitted in to 1.3.1
or is it too late since it's already a RC?

Thanks,
Stephen