Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Richard Beeston <ar...@bigpond.com> on 2017/06/03 04:46:28 UTC

Footnotes

Dewar Users.
I need to do a business presentation with footnotes instead of a bibliography at the end of the paper.
I am using Windows 7 and AOO 4.1 on a desktop
I know how to put the footnotes in but am wondering how to reference the footnote in the text if there is a special format that will automatically open the footnote reference if it is a website?
many thanks
RB

Re: Footnotes

Posted by Martin Groenescheij <Ma...@Groenescheij.COM>.

On 03/06/17 2:46 PM, Richard Beeston wrote:
> Dewar Users.
> I need to do a business presentation with footnotes instead of a bibliography at the end of the paper.
> I am using Windows 7 and AOO 4.1 on a desktop
> I know how to put the footnotes in but am wondering how to reference the footnote in the text if there is a special format that will automatically open the footnote reference if it is a website?

It works exactly the same as references in the body text. Highlight the
text (in the footnote) and go to Insert -> Hyperlink