Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Garrett Barton <ga...@gmail.com> on 2017/10/06 18:31:21 UTC

Re: Classpath/ClassLoader issues

Fabian,

 Just to follow up on this, I took the patch, compiled that class and stuck
it into the existing 1.3.2 jar and all is well. (I couldn't get all of
flink to build correctly)

Thank you!

Posted by Fabian Hueske <fh...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the feedback Garrett!
Good to know that this fixes the problem.

The patch will be included in the next releases.

Best, Fabian