Posted to dev@archiva.apache.org by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org> on 2018/11/02 04:20:45 UTC

archiva-web-content?

Hi
I just wonder what is the purpose of new repository
https://github.com/apache/archiva-web-content?
publishing the website?
Cheers
--
Olivier Lamy

Re: archiva-web-content?

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
Hi
Ok sounds good to me (don't miss to inform here :) )
I wonder how do you manage sub component site? (redback etc..)
how this will work with using scmpusbub plugin?

--
Olivier Lamy

Re: archiva-web-content?

Posted by Martin Stockhammer <ma...@apache.org>.
Hi Olivier,

--
This message was sent from mobile phone.