Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Shen Hongzhou <sh...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/20 05:26:47 UTC

How to keep the data in Derby or change the developing DB to MySQL?

Hi everybody,

I'm new to Roller and I just ran the source code of Roller, everything
works fine. I created a new user and a new blog.
But when I stopped Roller and ran it again, all of newly created data
disappeared, there is no user and no blog. I guess maybe the Derby cleared
the old data when it was started.

So, I just want to know how to keep the old data when I restart the Roller?
Or, maybe I can use MySQL for developing, how can I change to MySQL?

This is my first time to user maven+jetty+Derby, I'm sorry for this kind of
"stupid" question.

Regards,
Hongzhou

Re: How to keep the data in Derby or change the developing DB to MySQL?

Posted by Shen Hongzhou <sh...@gmail.com>.
Anybody could help?
I just want to try some development work in my eclipse and avoiding add
user and blog every time I restart the Roller.

Thanks.

在 2012年3月20日 上午10:48,Shen Hongzhou <sh...@gmail.com>写道:

Posted by Shen Hongzhou <sh...@gmail.com>.
Thank you.