Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com> on 2014/01/22 01:20:33 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Felix SCR/DS 1.8.2

The vote has passed with 5 binding +1 votes from

Carsten Ziegler
Pierre de Rop
Felix Meschberger
Clement Escoffier
David Jencks

and 1 non binding votes from
David Bosschaert
Jean-Baptiste Onofre

I'll promote the maven artifacts and start working on getting stuff to the release area and updating the download pageā€¦. which didn't work the last time i tried it.

thanks!
david jencks