Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by axis cpp <ax...@yahoo.com> on 2005/02/08 15:31:11 UTC

ANNOUNCEMENT : AxisC++ 1.5 alpha final Released

Hi All;

 1.5 alpha has been released and can be downloaded at

http://www.apache.org/dist/ws/axis-c/

The 1.5 release is to be a major bug fixes release plus some improvements.

Improvements

The default transport was upgraded from Axis2Transport to Axis3Transport
which is now a cleaner and extensible Transport from Axis2Transport.

Bug fixes

AXISCPP-323
AXISCPP-373
AXISCPP-367
AXISCPP-338
AXISCPP-313
AXISCPP-277
AXISCPP-265
AXISCPP-264
AXISCPP-261
AXISCPP-236
AXISCPP-129
AXISCPP-43
AXISCPP-41
AXISCPP-267
AXISCPP-163
AXISCPP-162
AXISCPP-361
AXISCPP-187
AXISCPP-221
AXISCPP-199
AXISCPP-195
AXISCPP-78
AXISCPP-97
AXISCPP-184
AXISCPP-379
AXISCPP-384
AXISCPP-320
AXISCPP-382
AXISCPP-381
AXISCPP-370
AXISCPP-372
AXISCPP-332
AXISCPP-262
AXISCPP-366
AXISCPP-337
AXISCPP-369
AXISCPP-327
AXISCPP-356
AXISCPP-325
AXISCPP-350
AXISCPP-354
AXISCPP-352
AXISCPP-311
AXISCPP-260
AXISCPP-315
AXISCPP-222
AXISCPP-178
AXISCPP-316
AXISCPP-274
AXISCPP-403
AXISCPP-394

Known Issues:

   Temporarily removed C support (C samples and tests will not work)
   Out of the two parsers Expat and Xerces, only Xerces is supported
   There is a problem with the SimpleAxisServer
   There could be problems with document style services on the serverside

 Users of Axis C++ kindly visit http://wiki.apache.org/ws/FrontPage/AxisC_2b_2b/WishList and update the wish list. This will definitely help us know what features are important to you.

The Axis C++ Team

Re: ANNOUNCEMENT : AxisC++ 1.5 alpha final Released

Posted by Toshiyuki Kimura <to...@apache.org>.
No problem at all.
I (or someone) will try to translate into Eng*r*ish. :-)

Thanks,
Toshi <to...@apache.org>

On Fri, 11 Feb 2005, John Hawkins wrote:

> Sorry, no Japanese is not a language of mine.
>
> Toshiyuki Kimura <to...@apache.org>
> 11/02/2005 17:46
> Please respond to
> "Apache AXIS C Developers List"

> Apache AXIS C Developers List <ax...@ws.apache.org>
> cc
>
> Subject
> Re: ANNOUNCEMENT : AxisC++ 1.5 alpha final Released
>

> Thnak you for the commnets, John.
>
> In fact, there were Axis C++ related questions on the list.
> But, I could find out solutions for the issues so far. When
> I have any high-level/difficult questions, I'd like to ask
> all of you to help me !
>
> John, can you read Japanese ? Or, someone else ?
>
> Thanks,
> Toshi <to...@apache.org>
>
> On Fri, 11 Feb 2005, John Hawkins wrote:
>
>> Cool,
>>
>> how is it going on your side of the language barrier :-) ?
>> Are there plenty of contributions? Is there anything we can
>> do to improve things for you ? Is there anything you'd like
>> to share with the rest of us at all?
>>
>> cheers
>> John.
>>
>> Toshiyuki Kimura <to...@apache.org>
>> 11/02/2005 17:25
>> Please respond to
>> "Apache AXIS C Developers List"
>> Apache AXIS C Developers List <ax...@ws.apache.org>
>> cc
>> Subject
>> Re: ANNOUNCEMENT : AxisC++ 1.5 alpha final Released
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>>  Now, this announcement has been translated into Japanese.
>> <http://ws.apache.org/axis/ja/cpp/index.html>
>>
>>  Then, the news was forwarded to 'axis-user-ja@ws.apache.org',
>> the Japanese Axis community. The list is not only for Axis Java
>> users, but also for Axis C++ users at this moment.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Toshi <to...@apache.org>
>>
>> On Tue, 8 Feb 2005, axis cpp wrote:
>>

>>> Hi All;
>>>
>>> 1.5 alpha has been released and can be downloaded at
>>>
>>> http://www.apache.org/dist/ws/axis-c/
>>>
>>> The 1.5 release is to be a major bug fixes release plus some
>>> improvements.
>>>
>>> Improvements
>>>
>>> The default transport was upgraded from Axis2Transport to
>>> Axis3Transport which is now a cleaner and extensible Transport
>>> from Axis2Transport.
>>>
>>> Bug fixes
>>>
>>> AXISCPP-323
>>> AXISCPP-373