Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com> on 2007/09/03 21:50:13 UTC

Please add maven-modello-plugin to the plugin list

Can someone please add the maven-modello-plugin to the plugin list
(http://maven.apache.org/plugins) and deploy its site... both are
missing ATM... er at least I can't seem to find 'em.

--jason

Re: Please add maven-modello-plugin to the plugin list

Posted by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>.
nm... I am a space case today... didn't realized this was a haus'ism...

Though this is required by the core, so why then isn't it being
sucking into Apache like say the shade-maven-plugin?

--jason