Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org> on 2011/03/10 16:41:23 UTC

Stanbol Ubuntu VM, please provide your ssh public keys (was: Zone/jail for Stanbol Enhancer)

Hi,

We're going to ask for an Ubuntu VM (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-3481 ) for Stanbol, where
we can run demos and test instances.

Login to such a VM requires an ssh public key, please reply here with
your Apache ID and the URL of your public key if you want access, so
that we can include those in the INFRA-3481 request

You only need to do this if you want shell access to that VM, and
that's restricted to Stanbol committers.

The best is to save your key at
https://svn.apache.org/repos/infra/infrastructure/trunk/ssh_keys/people
but if yours is under another URL that's fine as well.

-Bertrand

(my id is bdelacretaz, key at
https://svn.apache.org/repos/infra/infrastructure/trunk/ssh_keys/people/bdelacretaz.pub
)

Re: Stanbol Ubuntu VM, please provide your ssh public keys (was: Zone/jail for Stanbol Enhancer)

Posted by Enrico Daga <en...@gmail.com>.
On 7 April 2011 17:06, Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Thu, Apr 7, 2011 at 4:46 PM, Enrico Daga <en...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> $ ssh enridaga@stanbol-vm.apache.org
>> Connection closed by 140.211.11.63
>
> I just checked by replacing you ssh key with mine, and the above
> command then worked, so it looks like the problem is on your side, or
> with your key.
>
> The md5 of your /etc/ssh/ssh_keys/enridaga.pub key file on that box is
> 79a807f722dd1096123b20e9c7db8ada
This is the same result of my local copy:
$ md5sum id_rsa.pub
79a807f722dd1096123b20e9c7db8ada  id_rsa.pub

I use this key for other machines and works. Don't know.
Enrico

--
Enrico Daga

--
http://www.enridaga.net
skype: enri-pan

Re: Stanbol Ubuntu VM, please provide your ssh public keys (was: Zone/jail for Stanbol Enhancer)

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Posted by Enrico Daga <en...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,
I can't connect:

$ ssh enridaga@stanbol-vm.apache.org
Connection closed by 140.211.11.63

can somebody check if my user is enabled?

Thanks!
Enrico

--
Enrico Daga

--
http://www.enridaga.net
skype: enri-pan

Re: Stanbol Ubuntu VM, please provide your ssh public keys (was: Zone/jail for Stanbol Enhancer)

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Posted by Enrico Daga <en...@gmail.com>.
Hello Bertrand and all,
my id is enridaga and the public key is at:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/infra/infrastructure/trunk/ssh_keys/people/enridaga.pub

Thank you
Enrico

--
Enrico Daga

--
http://www.enridaga.net
skype: enri-pan

Re: Stanbol Ubuntu VM, please provide your ssh public keys (was: Zone/jail for Stanbol Enhancer)

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.
Hello Bertrand and all,