Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Martin Edge <Ma...@asmorphic.net.au> on 2009/09/10 10:14:35 UTC

generating postscript files (fonts not embedding correctly?)

Hi Guys,

This is probably something i'm doing very wrong, but I am attempting to
generate postscript files, and no matter what I do I seem to get gibberish
(assuming because the fonts are not embedded properly (the file size is too
small for that))

I have attached my config, my FO test file and my postscript output..

Can someone spot what i'm doing wrong?

Thanks Guys
Martin.

Martin Edge
IT Consultant

p: 03-9568-1565
f: 03-9568-1565
m: 0439-367-205
e: Martin.Edge@asmorphic.net.au

Re: generating postscript files (fonts not embedding correctly?)

Posted by Chris Bowditch <bo...@hotmail.com>.
Martin Edge wrote:

> Haven't tested it yet - but will try http://ttf2pt1.sourceforge.net/

Interesting. I never knew about that utility. Looks worth saving to
favourites for future reference.

Thanks Martin!

Chris

<snip/>

Re: generating postscript files (fonts not embedding correctly?)

Posted by Martin Edge <Ma...@asmorphic.net.au>.
Haven't tested it yet - but will try http://ttf2pt1.sourceforge.net/

Thanks
Martin

Posted by Martin Edge <Ma...@asmorphic.net.au>.
Ah - that'd be the exact problem then :-)

Will go and do some research on type1 - wonder if fonts can be
converted?

Thanks Chris :)

Sent on the go...
Martin Edge