Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com> on 2005/03/16 20:44:52 UTC

Maven Site Navigation WAS: New Maven Site is Live

Hi Lukasz,

I've had feedback in both directions for this. Before the navigation
was quite condensed, and  people very rarely could find what they
wanted.

My strategy here was that a familiar user could get where they wanted
in one click, while a "newbie" should find what they want either in
the first two sections of the Nav, or by reading the intro text.

I'd be happy to hear more from yourself and other people with
experience in this area though, as I am really not an expert.

Thanks,
Brett