Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com> on 2016/12/13 18:24:08 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Qpid CPP 1.36.0

There were three binding +1 votes, and no other votes received. The
vote has passed.

I will add the archive to the dist release repo shortly. The website
will be updated later after the artifacts have had time to sync to the
mirrors.

Robbie

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Qpid CPP 1.36.0

Posted by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com>.
I was planning to send out a heads up on doing a qpid-cpp release once
I get done with the proton-j and JMS client releases...so, not that
long away.

Posted by Chester <kn...@gmail.com>.
Hey Robbie,