Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Chris <Ch...@011005.com> on 2008/02/25 13:48:19 UTC

Changing email address for these

Apologies if this hasn't been done in the right way, but I have gone to
the website and couldn't find out how to do it - how do you change the
email address that these get sent to please ?  I will be changing email
addresses and want to ensure I don't miss any posts.

Any help appreciated.

Chris.

RE: Changing email address for these

Posted by Chris <Ch...@011005.com>.
> Apologies if this hasn't been done in the right way, but I have gone
> to the website and couldn't find out how to do it - how do you change
> the email address that these get sent to please ?  I will be changing
> email addresses and want to ensure I don't miss any posts.

You subscribe your new address, and unsubscribe your old ditto.

/Per Jessen, Zürich

===

Many thanks for the quick help Per - I will do that.

Posted by Per Jessen <pe...@computer.org>.