Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "cisiodon.com.br - Mail Host - Listserv" <in...@cisiodon.com.br> on 2002/03/25 17:05:33 UTC

1,324

Hello !
Two times I posted this question and no responses !

Please,

On Win32 - 2K when upgrading from 1.322 to 1.324 ( msi or .exe ) it force to
Uninstall older version.
Question : When Uninstall older version via control panel all the
informations and set-up are lost ??

Very apreciated any sugestions and experiences !

Miguel Garcia
http://www.cisiodon.com.br

WebMail
E-Mail
Listas de E-mail
Dicas em Odontologia
Forum de discussões - Genérico-Programação-Software-Cultura
Lazer-Jogos,Política,Atualidades,Livros,Cinema,etc.

Re: 1,324

Posted by Daniel Lopez <da...@rawbyte.com>.
In the past the installer would keep your httpd.conf file and any documents
you may have added to the htdoc directory,
no idea about the current one.
In any case, the things that you need to backup are

c:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache\htdocs\  (if you added any documents there)
c:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache\conf

Daniel