Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Anjib Mulepati <an...@hotmail.com> on 2011/09/23 17:29:20 UTC

Adding session time out to ForwardAction [S1.3.8]

Hi,

I am wondering is there any way we can add the session time out code for
org.apache.struts.actions.ForwardAction.
I am adding session time out code for every actions in Action Class. But
some of my action are just Forward action so I am using ForwardAction
for such action. Disadvantage for this is that i can't check session
time for these action but I need to check that too.
Is there any way to do this?

Thanks,
Anjib

Re: Adding session time out to ForwardAction [S1.3.8]

Posted by Paul Benedict <pb...@apache.org>.
Override the request processor. The RequestProcessor has a
handleForward() method, I believe, which you could customize to
include additional checking.