Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Mateus Lucio dos Santos <ma...@softtek.com> on 2007/11/28 16:58:44 UTC

Check radio button when the page is first rendered

Hi everyone, I'm having problems trying to check a radio button when the
page is rendered for the first time.
Is there some kind of tricky point in it?

the component is mapped this way:

jwcid="options@RadioGroup" selected="ognl:insulatorOption">

type="radio" jwcid="bestHeight" onclick="doRadio()" checked="checked"/>
Height</span></td>
type="radio" jwcid="bestWeight" onclick="doRadio()" /> <span
key="InsulatorResults.label.theBestWeight">The Best Weight</span></td>
type="radio" jwcid="standard"   onclick="doRadio()" /> <span
key="InsulatorResults.label.standardInsulator">Standard</span></td>

each one have a jwcid because i need different values for them
they are mapped like this:

    <component id="bestWeight" type="Radio">
        <binding name="value" value="ognl:1"/>
    </component>

Am I doing something wrong? Cause I tried to check the radio with
javascript, write "checked" in the html, but nothing worked.

I Appreciate any help

Re: Check radio button when the page is first rendered

Posted by Mateus Lucio dos Santos <ma...@softtek.com>.
PS: I'm using tapestry 4!

thanks again