Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by MISHRAPRIYA <mi...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/14 19:41:26 UTC

Re: How to simulate login for a single-sign-on site

Hi ,
I am doing the load testing where the  10 users need to pass throgh the
login process  by entering username and password and navigate to other
pages.
 1- I recorded the login sequence through HTTP proxy server .
2- Add  Once only controller in thread group.
3- Add the HTTP request for login sequence in once only controller.
4- Add  another HTTP request   on a thread group.
4- Run the thread group with 10 users.
 In view result tree i see the process of loading .  Its only rediredt to
the login page  .seems it actually not loading the page after login .

Can you please tell me the process how to set the loging sequence in JMeter
load test.