Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Le...@abaco.com.br on 2005/07/08 20:09:46 UTC

ant-xdocs

Hi Erik

I would like to have some infos about the ant-xdocs in the ASF subject
propose to the Summer of Code, I saw that you are the possible mentor in
this subject. Have this subject already been adopted?

Best regards

* Leandro Dorilêo
Desenvolvedor Java
ÁBACO Tecnologia de Informação Ltda
Qualidade: Um Compromisso de todos!
( (0xx65) 617-0777  ( FAX 623-0646

Re: ant-xdocs

Posted by Erik Hatcher <er...@ehatchersolutions.com>.
The Summer of Code projects have already begun, so at this point it
is not possible to sign on with Google to do this project.  If you
are interested in tackling this project anyway, you're in the right
place!  My recommendation is you check out Ant's codebase, try to run
the xdocs build and see where you get with it and then report back here.

     Erik