Posted to dev@mesos.apache.org by Benjamin Mahler <bm...@apache.org> on 2016/07/01 01:24:21 UTC

Re: Two important tickets for improving documentation

Looks like Vinod will shepherd, thanks Vinod!

Posted by Timothy Anderegg <ti...@gmail.com>.
So a few days turned into a few months, but Mesos-3011 (versioned
documentation on the website) is ready for review if anyone has time,
thanks!  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MESOS-3011

-Tim

Posted by Timothy Anderegg <ti...@gmail.com>.
Yep, thanks Vinod!