Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com> on 2008/09/03 04:23:55 UTC

[VOTE] release for myfaces commons 1.2.0

Hi,

I was running the needed tasks to get the 1.2.0 release of Apache
MyFaces Commons out.

Please note that this vote concerns all of the following parts:
 1. Maven artifact group "org.apache.myfaces.commons" v1.2.0  [1]

The artifacts are deployed to my private Apache account ([1]).

There is also binary and source packages available at ([3])

For more info about this artifacts take a loot at the site on ([4]).

Please take a look at the "1.2.0" artifacts and vote!

Please note: This vote is "majority approval" with a minimum of three
+1 votes (see [2]).

[ ] +1 for community members who have reviewed the bits
[ ] +0
[ ] -1 for fatal flaws that should cause these bits not to be released,
 and why..............

Leonardo Uribe

[1] http://people.apache.org/~lu4242/myfacescommons120
[2] http://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html#ReleaseVotes
[3] http://people.apache.org/~lu4242/myfacescommons120binsrc
[4] http://myfaces.apache.org/commons

Re: [VOTE] release for myfaces commons 1.2.0

Posted by Grant Smith <wo...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
Grant Smith

Re: [VOTE] release for myfaces commons 1.2.0

Posted by Volker Weber <v....@inexso.de>.
Hi,

Posted by Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Sep 5, 2008 at 10:14 AM, Volker Weber <v....@inexso.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> in need to revert my vote to -1 !
>
> We should not use the version to distinguish the jsf-spec
> compatiblity, but the artifactId!
>
> The artifactId should something like myfaces-commons12 at the version
> should be 1.0(.0 maybe).
> see:
> http://www.nabble.com/-myfaces-commons--discussion-about-reorganization-of-this-project-is-required!-td17692039.html<http://www.nabble.com/-myfaces-commons--discussion-about-reorganization-of-this-project-is-required%21-td17692039.html>

This point was proposed on that mail but, no advance were done. The idea is
use a layout like tomahawk, have the both versions on the same place and
diferentiate versions using a prefix.

Posted by Volker Weber <v....@inexso.de>.
Hi,

Posted by Hazem Saleh <ha...@apache.org>.