Posted to dev@isis.apache.org by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk> on 2012/12/30 19:49:59 UTC

Re: HTML & JSON in same app

OK, further to this...

I had a hunch that (from some refactoring I did a while ago for some other
requirement) the wicket viewer might actually already be compatible with
the restfulobjects viewer... and it turns out that it is.  At least, it
seems to be from the limited testing I've just done....

What I'll do is to push out a new version of the
quickstart_wicket_restful_jdo-archetype that reflects this.  I've raised
ticket ISIS-289 for this.

In the meantime though, if you grab the latest source, then load up the
example/application/quickstart_wicket_restful_jdo application, you'll see a
new viewer-webapp submodule.  If you run the app with this module, it'll
run the wicket viewer under http://localhost:8080/wicket, while the
restfulobjects viewer should be accessible at http://localhost:8080/  (ie
the root url).

Since the archetype is basically just a copy of this example app, you
hopefully should be able to use this as a new basis for your own app (just
replace the dom and objstore-jdo projects with your own, and tweak
isis.properties as required).

Let us know how you get on,

Dan

RE: HTML & JSON in same app

Posted by Mark Wood-Patrick <mw...@nvidia.com>.
Many thanks much appreciated that worked :)

Mark

Posted by Mark Wood-Patrick <mw...@nvidia.com>.

Re: HTML & JSON in same app

Posted by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk>.