Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by Mohamed Jeelani <mj...@fb.com.INVALID> on 2020/08/31 19:42:54 UTC

Containerizing ZooKeeper with Twine: Powering container orchestration from within

Hi ZooKeepers!

Hello from your friends here at Facebook. Chris Bunn from our team just published a blog post this morning regarding containerizing ZooKeeper and how we run that containerization platform as well on top of ZooKeeper. You can read the blog post at https://engineering.fb.com/developer-tools/zookeeper-twine/

Chris will also be doing a talk this Wednesday at 11am PST followed by a live Q&A as part of our Systems @Scale virtual event<https://atscaleconference.com/events/systems-scale-summer-2020/>. You can register for the event at https://systemsscalempk2020.splashthat.com/.

Send in your questions for Wednesday’s live Q&A to systemsatscale@fb.com<ma...@fb.com>