Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by subhasis <su...@yahoo.com> on 2007/04/06 15:35:42 UTC

About pagination

how a user see the search results in one page?
for this how & what page will be modified?
please help me ASAP.

Re: About pagination

Posted by Anil Patel <to...@gmail.com>.
I did not understand your question. Can you give some more details.
Anil

Re: About pagination

Posted by sayoke shome <sa...@gmail.com>.
I believe Subhasis is asking , how we can show some search results which
will not be limited in a single page (like google search which stores search
results to show in multipage by clicking on the next or page number link).

Struts provide this functionality using "pager" taglib.

I think Subhasis wants to know whether there is any functionality provided
in ofbiz for this type of application.

All I can say is I have worked on development of a multipage ordering
journey of eCommerce applicaiton. There we used same ftl to come up in
different look as per the database. But there we had to use custom logic (no
existing functionality was there).

can anybody bring some light on "pager" functionality of ofbiz (if it
exists).

Thanks,
Sayoke

On 4/6/07, subhasis <su...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> how a user see the search results in one page?
> for this how & what page will be modified?
> please help me ASAP.

cheers,
Sayoke Shome