Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@codeconsult.ch> on 2002/11/06 16:48:11 UTC

FOP developer's style guide? (Was: interface instead of implementation)

On Wednesday 06 November 2002 16:31, Rhett Aultman wrote:
>. . .
> Maybe we should seriously consider a FOP developer coding standard and
> start writing it down and putting it on the site.  I'd offer to help with
> that.
>. . .

How about using a wiki page (web page where everyone can very easily write
and edit) to work together on a draft style guide. including links to
existing guides so we don't reinvent the wheel?

If I get some +1s on this I'll setup the page and publish its address here.

-Bertrand

Re: FOP developer's style guide? (Was: interface instead of implementation)

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@codeconsult.ch>.
Wow, that's a quick vote...

I have setup the page at
http://codeconsult.ch/wiki/index.php/FopDevelopersStyleGuide
with a most basic style guide skeleton.

I have to run now, but feel free to work on it. Make sure you keep copies of
what you write, I cannot guarantee backups on this server yet.

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <de...@greenmail.ch>.
+1

On Wed, 6 Nov 2002 16:48:11 +0100 Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
> On Wednesday 06 November 2002 16:31, Rhett Aultman wrote:
> >. . .
> > Maybe we should seriously consider a FOP developer coding standard and
> > start writing it down and putting it on the site.  I'd offer to help with
> > that.
> >. . .
>
> How about using a wiki page (web page where everyone can very easily write
> and edit) to work together on a draft style guide. including links to
> existing guides so we don't reinvent the wheel?
>
> If I get some +1s on this I'll setup the page and publish its address here.
>
> -Bertrand

Jeremias Maerki

Re: FOP developer's style guide? (Was: interface instead of implementation)

Posted by Keiron Liddle <ke...@aftexsw.com>.