Posted to general@xerces.apache.org by Sanjaya Liyanage <sa...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/02 19:44:54 UTC

Gsoc 2010

*Hi,
     I am so much interested about the project **"Implement a streamable
subset of the XPointer xpointer() scheme for XInclude"  with subject
id  **"xerces-xinclude-xpointer-enhancements"
@ Gsoc 2009 idea list.I  had a determination to develop a xml parser by my
own when I use libxml for one of my projects(When I tried to create a
plug-in to Anjuta) and I think this Gsoc project will be a great chance to
gain a knowledge which may be helpful to achieve my determination one day.
                                  In these days  I am paying my attention to
XPointer Framework and XPointer element() to have an idea about how the
Xinclude requirement are satisfacted present time.I hope this project idea
will remain for Gsoc 2010 and please let me know if you know anything that
can be helpful me to create a proper background knowledge before the
projects are really getting started.Thank you all.

regards
Sanjaya Liyanage.
*