Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Din%$h <xy...@gmail.com> on 2005/06/22 12:24:27 UTC

implementing XMLParser interface

Hi all,
I'm implementing XMLParser interface for tspp. Can somebody please tell me
what is the actual purpose of
int getStatus() , AnyElement *next(), AnyElement *anyNext(), methods. Though
comments give some sense , it is not enough to understand the interface.

Do we need to implement "AnyElement *anyNext()" method. Because I saw in
previous implementation of this interface for tspp it was commented as /*TO
DO */. It says something like we no longer use it ...

If someone could comment on this , that will be highly appreciated.

thanks,
Dinesh

--
W.Dinesh Premalal
premalwd@cse.mrt.ac.lk

Re: implementing XMLParser interface

Posted by Dasarath Weeratunge <da...@gmail.com>.
Dinesh,

Guththila is structured more along the StAX interface where you have a
lot of methods to get different pieces of data: namespaces,
attributes, etc. for the SAME event. But here instead of calling
different methods, the "next" method fills in all the required details
in a structure and returns everything at once.

--dasarath