Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Kris McGlinn <Kr...@scss.tcd.ie> on 2018/09/04 13:27:07 UTC

Spatial Searches with SPARQL

Hi All,

I configured fuseki to support added spatial searches. I was wondering
if there is anyway to query polygons? The documentation gives a
"spatial:withinBox", but I was looking for something closer to
geof:sfWithin?

Kind regards,

Kris.

--
Kris McGlinn, Ph.D.
Research Fellow,

RE: Spatial Searches with SPARQL

Posted by Greg Albiston <gr...@hotmail.com>.
Hi Kris,

As Lorenz says I have an implementation of GeoSPARQL for Jena 3.x but need to make some changes and additional tests.
I'm planning to make it available as a separate project soon.

Querying of polygons using geof:sfWithin is supported.

Thanks,

Greg

you're the one from the StackOverflow discussion [1] right? Good that you asked here for support. As I said, so far there is no GeoSPARQL support, but quite recently this was discussed with a possible future implementation from Greg Albiston here [2].

Cheers,
Lorenz

[1]
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/52094346/jena-dataaccessorfactory-with-the-parliament-triplestore