Posted to netcat@netbeans.apache.org by Glenn Holmer <ce...@kolabnow.com.INVALID> on 2018/09/28 18:16:47 UTC

NetCAT logo

For true cat lovers everywhere, I've updated the NetCAT logo for
NetBeans 10.0:

https://www.lyonlabs.org/logo-10.png

Please share it widely to promote NetCAT.

My cat Wizard is upset that he was not allowed to pose for this logo,
but I'm afraid he's just going to have to live with it.

--
Glenn Holmer (Linux registered user #16682)

Re: NetCAT logo

Posted by Yonathan W`Gebriel <yt...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
This logo never gets old.

--