Posted to dev@ws.apache.org by George Stanchev <Ge...@microfocus.com> on 2019/10/16 00:36:09 UTC

xml-security with provider support

Hi,

I noticed that recently Apache Santuario got support for crypto operations with user-supplied JCE provider. I know that it just got added to the upstream project but since Colm maintains both projects I was wondering if there are any plans to have wss4j also support user-supplied JCE provider that can be passed down to xmlsec.

George

RE: xml-security with provider support

Posted by George Stanchev <Ge...@microfocus.com>.
You’re awesome Colm, thank you!