Posted to marketing@cloudstack.apache.org by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com> on 2013/05/31 20:24:53 UTC

Website logo usage...

Anyone willing to take the official logo files, and update
cloudstack.apache.org to use one?

-chip

Re: Website logo usage...

Posted by Joe Brockmeier <jz...@zonker.net>.
On Mon, Jun 10, 2013, at 11:18 AM, David Nalley wrote:
> That particular monkey logo needs to go anyway - it's not the official
> one anymore, and doesn't comply with branding guidelines.

Consider it gone...

/me ponders a "CloudStack Kitten" as the official logo...

Best,

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier
jzb@zonker.net

Re: Website logo usage...

Posted by David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>.
On Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 12:15 PM, Joe Brockmeier <jz...@zonker.net> wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 10, 2013, at 08:19 AM, Chip Childers wrote:
>> Yup - Specifically the banner logo and also the logo on the index page.
>
> This is changed. Note that if you're using Chrome the old logo may show
> up unless you refresh a few times or purge cache. Chrome seems to be
> *really* bad about caching content.
>
> I'm also removing the monkey logo and putting the conference stuff up
> top. We do need another graphic on the page post-conference, I think,
> but two logos seems redundant. Suggestions?

That particular monkey logo needs to go anyway - it's not the official
one anymore, and doesn't comply with branding guidelines.

--David

Re: Website logo usage...

Posted by Joe Brockmeier <jz...@zonker.net>.

Re: Website logo usage...

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com>.

Re: Website logo usage...

Posted by Joe Brockmeier <jz...@zonker.net>.

Re: Website logo usage...

Posted by Kelly Hair <ke...@citrix.com>.
Chip,

I may have missed a response to this but did anyone take this on?   When
you're talking about logos - are you talking about the monkey or companies
in the Nascar slide?

Best,
Kelly